Saturday, June 8, 2013

My First Tiny House Purchase!!

Today my daughter and I went to our local Habitat for Humanity Re-store.  I'd forgotten how many building supplies they have there!  In just this one trip I found doors and windows, paint and hardware, flooring and cabinets and sinks... that I will be able to use in my tiny house.  I'm on an extremely tight budget so I will have to save every penny that I can.  Today I really wanted to buy just one small thing, a 'first' purchase for the tiny house.  Among the bathroom fixtures I found it... the perfect medicine cabinet, in very good condition, for just $10 - yaye!  It looks like the one in this photo:


This is some of the inspiration for my future bathroom:




I love bead board, farm houses, cottages, and big beautiful windows :). 

No comments:

Post a Comment